Terms and conditions
For delivery information click here
Return Of Faulty Goods Under Warranty
We are committed to providing our customers with high quality products and service. Unless stated, all products we supply is brand new and comes with 12 months return to base manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty protects the original owner and is not transferable unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase. It covers all defects in materials and manufacturing, but does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, modification or damage caused by neglect.
Damage caused by failure to follow instructions contained within the product packaging or through lack of product knowledge is also not covered. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential losses or the cost of return for testing or the cost of removal and reinstallation. Proof of purchase must be provided when any warranty claim is requested.
Prior to taking any action we would ask you to telephone our call centre on 01302892058 available Mon-Fri 08.30am to 5.00pm. We may be able to resolve the problem on the phone or give you advice on the appropriate action to take.
Please ensure a full inspection of any order is made prior to signing delivery note, any claims of damage that has not been noted on the POD will not be accepted.
Description of Goods
All pictures shown are for information only and may not show the exact vehicle make and model, any additional goods shown on a picture that are not included in the product description must be purchased separately.
All the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products. All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
The material on this site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on this site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. For item compatibility our advice is always to check directly with the manufacturer in question before going ahead and placing your order
- Load rating refers to the maximum permissible load allowable on Rhino roof racks and products.
- It is very important to refer to the vehicle manufacturers operating manual for the maximum permissible load allowable on vehicle roof.
- It is recommended that all fasteners for any products are checked at regular intervals to ensure they are tight. Intervals may vary depending on road conditions, usage, loads and distance travelled.
- Mobile installation Solutions cannot be held responsible for incorrect mounting or usage of roof rack system.
- Mobile Installation Solutions cannot be held responsible for any over loading issues to a vehicle that has equipment supplied and or fitted by us.
- Mobile Installation Solutions cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage caused by any equipment supplied and or fitted by us; this includes compensation, loss of earnings, vehicle hire, contract loss plus any other non-documented consequential damage/incident.
- Delivery is under the control of the courier, and is not always guaranteed for the next day.
We do not accept any liability for shortages and damages to supplied or delivered goods unless the customer notifies by phone of the shortages or damages within 24 hours of supply or delivery followed by a written notification within 3 days in order to process a claim with the manufacturer or delivery company. You must retain all the original packaging for inspection by the courier or us. Help and advice will be available by phoning our call centre on 01302892058 option 2.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses, costs or damages involved with shortages and damages to items however, we shall endeavour to resolve any problem with expediency.
The following may be helpful
Please ensure you have properly filled out and returned the faulty goods form and thus received "a returns authorisation number"
Please ensure the equipment is adequately packed and protected to prevent damage in transit.
Do not forget to include a copy of your proof of purchase and also a full description of the fault. Please supply a daytime contact telephone number and return address.
Purchases made from our online store are not sold on a “Trial basis”. Customers are strongly advised to check the suitability and specification of products prior to purchasing. In the event we, at our discretion, may agree to accept the goods back the following conditions will apply:
- The goods are to be returned unopened and in perfect resalable condition.
- The goods are to be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- A recovery fee of £25 to £55 and 20% restocking fee of the invoiced amount will be applicable plus VAT (additional shipping fees apply for remote areas
Availability of Goods
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods. By making a payment we are not entering into a contract of sale.
Prices & Errors And Omissions (E & OE)
Goods and services, together with vat, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order. We reserve the right to modify the prices from time to time.
We make every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted in its showroom and website are correct and accurate. However, in the event that a mistake may occur due to the rapidly changing nature of the market we will be entitled to rescind the contract, not withstanding that it has already accepted the customer’s order, and our liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the customer has paid in respect of that order.
E & OE stands for errors and omissions excepted. It is used in an attempt to reduce legal liability for incorrect or incomplete information supplied in a contractually related document such as a price list, quotation or specification. It is often applied as a disclaimer and seeks to make a statement that information cannot be relied upon or may have changed by the time of use.
It is most commonly used in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and is less frequently used in other English speaking countries.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
It is our aim to respect your privacy at all times. As a result, we will not disclose any personal information to any third party company except where necessary. Cases where doing so becomes a necessity include:-
- Recording and processing of orders and payments
- Credit checking or rating
- Fraud Prevention
- Control and maintenance of after sales service and warranty, including dealing with customer complaints.
- we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
All the images on the website are for illustrative purpose only.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
MIS Conversions Ltd
Centrix Business Park,
Sandall Stones Road,
Company Reg Number: 5665780
VAT Number: 103554644
Registered in the United Kingdom